Vacuum blasting machines
The vacuum blasting unit consists of a Gritco blastpot and a powerful suction unit. The brush head in which is being blasted is placed on the object and the abrasive and dust are immediately removed by suction. The separator and silo on top of the blast pot make that the abrasive is being reused. The dust is collected by the filter of the suction unit and can be discharged easily. The units are supplied with an electric suction head or with an ejector head so the unit is fully pneumatic.
- Full automatic start/stop sequence of blasting & vacuum ensures a dust free operation from start to stop.
- The surface is abrasive free after blasting.
- Automatic filter cleaning and dust discharge.
- The dust is collected in a plastic bag for easy disposal.
- The machine is easy to move and transport.
- Wide range of brushes to fit onto every surface: flat, corners, radiuses.
- Blasting pattern of 50 or 75 mm diameter.
- Completely dustless blasting.
- Blastpot contents of 40, 60 or 100 liter for long uninterrupted blasting times.
- Use of all abrasives possible, including heavy ones like steel shot or chilled iron grit.
- Hose lengths of 50 meter possible.
- Easy removal of parts for quick and easy maintenance.
- Machine can be demounted in smaller parts to be put in e.g. ship or storage tanks.
- Uses the renowned Nederman (Norclean) vacuum equipment for optimum results against low energy costs.
- Wear resistant metering valve for all abrasives. No problems with steel grits or fine aluminum oxide etc.
- Separate main air valve. Hardly no wear and maintenance needed.
- Separate decompression valve with wear disc. Very wear resistant and no risk of abrasive in the “air-side” of the machine.
- Painted galvanized and non-ferrous fittings for a perfect corrosion protection.
- Complies with the European Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC (PED). Safety assured!
- Dust and contamination are contained and collected in plastic bags for safe disposal.
- Closed circuit blasting saves on abrasive costs.